Groupon goes crazy with GAP deal!

|
Yesterday Gropoun (a daily deals website serving over 150 cities nationwide) had its first national deal--50% off clothing at the GAP ($25 for $50 worth of clothing) and it sold more than 700,000 Groupons!!!! The national  Groupon generated tons of visitors to the website which was down/unavailable for portions of the day.

Groupon is estimated to make about $17.5million dollars from sales of the GAP deal! Wowza...That is AMAZING! I am truly a fan of deals, Groupon and innovation.

Groupon offers daily deals on everything from food to fitness to spa to sporting events and everything in-between! As much as I love a good deal/sale I am shocked that I didn't come up with the idea of a daily deals website!:)

Did I mention they're a Chicago based company! Chicago stand-up:)



XOXO

0 comments: