I'm competing in a MBA Case Competition!

|
Yes! I'm still here...

I know my blog posts have been scarce lately, the main reason being that school has now started; I have two classes this semester and I am competing in the first ever Case Study Competition for the National Black MBA Association, Chicago Chapter!!

The competition is Oct. 1st at UIC and the prize is a $9,000 scholarship for the winning team! Below are some tips that have helped my team and I along our pursuit...

   1. Know the case backwards and forwards before you begin your case study analysis.
   2. Give yourself enough time to write the case study analysis. You don't want to rush through it.
   3. Be honest in your evaluations. Don't let personal issues and opinions cloud your judgement.
   4. Be analytical, not descriptive.
   5. Proofread your work!

XOXO

0 comments: